Welcome to the website of the GMB R45 Rhondda Cynon Taff Branch, which contains information for you, the member, on Branch organisation and Branch Shop Stewards and Workplace Representatives.
GMB, Britain's General Union is Value For Money. You get professional representation at disciplinaries and grievances, you also get free legal services to cover you for accidents at work and free additional services to cover you and your family for all non work related accidents.
Contributions for GMB members
(*Prices Correct from 1st October 2018)
- Full time - Weekly £3.15 Monthly £13.70*
- Part time - Weekly £1.83 Monthly £7.96* (20 Hours or Less)
- Apprentices - £2.00 Monthly*
- Non Working Students - £1.00 Monthly*
- Sick & Unemployed Members - 5p per week* or £2.60 Yearly
- Retired Life Members Free with 5 years membership*
Branch Meetings are held bi-monthly, on the last Wednesday of the Month at 4pm. Meetings are held at GMB Office, Valley's Innovation Center, Navigation Park, unless advised otherwise.
The next Branch meetings are scheduled below, click on them to add them to your Microsoft Outlook Calendar
Any Branch member is entitled to and encouraged to attend Branch Meetings to participate in the democracy and business of the Branch.
- 26th September 2018
- 28th November 2018
- 30th January 2019 (AGM)
- 28th March 2019
- 30th May 2019
- 25th July 2019
Meetings can be arranged with any group of members, as required, separate from normal Branch meetings, to discuss workplace or other specific issues.
If you wish to get in touch with us you can do so in "Contact Us" section, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
|Why Join the GMB?|
The GMB exists to promote the interests of our members by securing better pay and working conditions, increasing health and safety awareness in the workplace, ensuring equal opportunities for all, and providing full professional support and representation for all GMB members at work.
As a valued member of Britains? General Union you will be part of a nation wide organisation dedicated to delivering the very best in member services and benefits.
- Skilled advice and representation?exactly when you need it
- Expert FREE legal assistance
- First class advice on all health and safety matters
- Huge savings on your finances, holidays, insurances and more!
- Free Will service for all members
To join, call 01443 570014 or join us online
PLEASE NOTE PONTYPRIDD OFFICE CLOSURE:
Due to the redevelopment of the YMCA the branch has relocation to the following address;
GMB RCT Office,